Note: If you'd rather get the game on Steam (Windows & macOS) and obtain Achievements (Windows only), you can! Fragments on Steam
FRAGMENTS is a 2D, psychological, twisted piece of interactive fiction set in the very near future. You play as Evan, a young guy wrestling with his own mind as to whether he did, or did not do a serious crime.
Should he fail to get to the bottom of the truth via reconstructions of some of his most traumatizing memories, he risks spending the rest of his life behind bars. Two detectives stand in his way, and both claim it is in Evan's best interests to deliver them the information they need.
Make decisions. Affect outcomes. Inhabit Evan's mind, and shape his conclusion at the facility.
- Unfold the creepy, unsettling events that have led to Evan's unfortunate situation.
- Help Evan accept his fate and move forward with his life.
- Listen to Evan's conscience, or go against it? That's your call.
- A chilling, original soundtrack, crafted specifically for Fragments.
- Two possible endings. How will things play out?
Click here to listen to the Fragments soundtrack on Soundcloud!
Read a retrospective on my thoughts on Fragments, 1.5 years after its release.